Inspiration Archives: Ryan Lowe
Ryan Lowe is a speaker, a coach and the author of Get Off Your Attitude.
If I could share 500 words to inspire, this is the important wisdom I'd want to pass along to others...
You have the power to change your habits, your life, and your destiny. It starts with the positive choice to get off your attitude.
Where do you start? Begin by taking responsibility for your own life. Get serious. It's up to you. If you want to change your life, change your attitude. It's as simple as this: You have two options. You can sit around complaining or you can get off your attitude and make it happen!
Let me share the following habits you need to develop in order to adopt that winning attitude:
1. Think, talk, and act positive. Start with the choice to be positive in every area of your life. Develop the habit of thinking, talking, and acting with optimism in every situation. Your response will reflect your attitude, and your attitude will determine your future.
2. Engage in positive relationships. Your mind is a magnet, subconsciously picking up everything around it. Find others who will encourage you and lift you higher. Surround yourself with great people, and it won't be long until you're an eagle also!
3. Passionately pursue your purpose. Whatever your dream is, go after it! Everyone has a dream. Maybe yours has been buried so long you've forgotten about it - but it's never too late to start!
4. Live in the now. Fully engage the present. This moment - right now - is all the time you have. Spend your time on what matters most and where it will improve your life. Respect the time you have left and make the most of it!
5. Forgive and forget. Don't let your past define your future. Come to peace with whatever you've done to yourself or what others have done to you. Accept the fact that you can't change it. You have your whole life ahead of you. Do something great with it.
6. Smile! Welcome adversity as an opportunity to grow. If you'll smile, figuratively and literally, you'll overcome the challenges of daily life and use them as stepping stones to your success. Look adversity in the face - and SMILE!
7. Be courageous. No one can see the future. You can't wait until you know everything will turn out all right before you act. Be confident in your spiritual faith, in yourself, and in others - keep the faith!
8. Be grateful. Say "thank you." Appreciate those who have invested in your life, who do big and little things for you, and who have influenced you for the better. Adopt an attitude of gratitude. Be thankful for everyone and everything in your life.
9. Give back. Find ways to help others, making this a better world. Take the spotlight off of yourself and shine it on others. You have the time, talents, and resources to do something amazing. Be a miracle.
10. Make it happen! Take responsibility to change your life for the better. Commit, sacrifice, and discipline yourself to making a positive change in your life. It's your decision. It's your destiny!
Remember, perspective can cause two people to look at the same thing and see two totally different things.
May 21, 2013
Focus on the 'WHY' and not the 'HOW'. Remember... where focus goes, energy flows.
May 20, 2013
In all moments, for all reasons -- Love completely!
May 19, 2013
Top 7 Children's Books Sure to Inspire Your Little Ones
May 18, 2013
By Andrew Lisa. There are few things a parent can do that are more beneficial than reading to and with their children...